Impress your dinner guests with this very simple, yet elegant appetizer. I like to use black seedless grapes. Straight from the oven, these berries explode with jam-like sweetness. Offer them with cheese.
- 1 bunch of seedless grapes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place grapes on top and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle rosemary on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the grapes blister.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes.