I love this minty-cool salsa. It’s a perfect side for any spicy dish, especially tacos. I often prepare it with Spicy Shrimp or salmon tacos.
- 2 granny smith apples - peeled, cored and diced small
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced small
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and diced small
- 1½ tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1½ tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons mint, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, toss the apple, cucumber, bell pepper, and mint. Stir in the vinegar and sugar. Season with salt and pepper.